Gypsy Rose Facial Steam
Rosehip, hibiscus, chamomile and rose petals combine to create this luscious facial steam. Steaming opens and unblocks pores allowing toxins and dirt that are trapped to be released. The blend of certified organic flowers in our gypsy rose facial steam includes gentle rose helps to soften and soothe your skin. Chamomile heals and calms redness and irritation. Hibiscus has toning and hydrating benefits that combine with rosehip to regenerate skin for a smooth plumped complexion.
Combine steaming with one of our customisable face masks for the ultimate self care moment. Embrace the calming qualities of the steam and use the moment to clear the mind of clutter and focus your intentions on wishes of well being and gratitude.
Follow up with our nourishing Lotus and Wild Rose Face Oil
I make a great bath tea or herbal tea too.
The top 5 benefits of Facial Steaming
- Steaming helps to open up your pores. This loosens trapped dirt which may clog and irritate your pores and makes it easier to remove.
- The heat from the steam encourages blood flow to your face. Increased circulation equals oxygenation and skin cell nourishment.
- Perspiring while steaming purges bacteria and dirt from your pores. This gives your skin an ultra deep clean.
- Facial steaming makes your face more receptive to treatments. Its a great way to prep your skin for a facemask and serum.
- Steaming is relaxing. It allows you to take time out from your busy life. Combine it with relaxing music and dim lighting. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing while steaming. Embrace the calm and tranquillity of the moment.
To learn more about the benefits of face steaming and why it is so good for your skin check out our bog post here.
Mini 12 gm
Large 35 gm